Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!


Plug is a "Juuden-chan" or "Charger Girl" from a dimension parallel to Earth's own. Her job is to find humans in our dimension that are depressed, transform into her rubber suit, and charge them up to revitalize their energy.
Source: AnimeNewsNetwork.com



Erm… Yeah. It was funny. Lol! Fan-serviceSSSS seems to have rendered me speechless. Although, I would definitely prefer Kemeko-DX over this. No questions ask. Kemeko was just much funnier, although Fight Ippatsu has much more eye-candy. Xp

The plot totally fails though, not that it needed any.
Funny thing was, I was seeing this anime after I commented on Listless Ink that I don’t do urination hentais. And the pee in there… was just… in abundance. -.-”





Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!
Rating: 3-Stars
Torrents: SHiN-gx

No comments:

Post a Comment