Sunday, July 5, 2009

Review ar! Review ar! :p Thanks.

With the previous Eden of the East review, I would like to give a warm welcome to our newest contributer, Kid-J. He is rather new to animes. So please be patient with him. :)
But I definitely feel that he will be a kick-arse writer/blogger.

Do post comments and tell us how you feel about this Eden of the East as Kid-J's very first anime review. Constructive comments definitely welcomed.. I think.. :p Lol! Just Joking.

Kid-J's personal blog @ As I see it. He is actually new to the blogging world too. Lol!

On a sidenote, I'm having a little difficulty trying to get the "Posted/Written by" tags to come out for each posts. But will get it sorted out soon. I hope.. -.-"

Random Photo Time!

Well.. actually it's not "really" a random photo. 2 reasons why I selected the picture above. First off, Kid-J gives me the impression of being a "Pretty" boy. The type of guys girls go ga-ga all over. Second, I remembered reading about a short but very true post at Baka, It's anime.

"decided to find some yummy pictures of anime boys for us girls to drool over. What I discovered is that they are few and far between." - Yukionna @ Baka, It's anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment