Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resident Evil: Degeneration

I know it's not really an anime. But it was just so good, I couldn't help not recommending it to others.

Photobucket
Wow! Talk about animations of the future. I really do have difficulty accepting that every scene is digitally designed. Some scenes are so terribly real. So real that I could have sworn it was cut out from an actual live movie. As I’m writing this, I’m imagining them releasing a blur-ray version of this movie o_0! Lol! That would certainly rock.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The movie includes characters such as Leon, the president’s personal guard, Claire Redfield, a survivor of the original Racoon City tragedy, Angela, a Special Response Team unit (a newly introduced character) and many others. I won’t touch more on the story here so that viewers will be able to truly enjoy their movie. But as per all Resident Evil titles, there are zombies and there are monsters, actions and thrillers.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Most of the scenes were dark, which really went well with the theme of the movie. I really don’t have much to say for this. Other than it was your full fledge Hollywood class movie. Viewers will get to experience professional vocals, stunts and fireworks.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

However, I feel that the movements of the characters can still be improved. It still feels a little “stiff”. A little robotic at certain scenes. Facial expression is almost, just almost, human. Other than that, nothing much left to complain about. Maybe if the movie was just a little longer. :p Can’t seem to get enough of it.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Final words, I would just like to say fark it! For keeping the bastard alive. Want to know who I’m referring to? Go watch the movie! :p
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Resident Evil: Degeneration
Rating: 5-Stars
Torrent: aXXo

No comments:

Post a Comment