Friday, January 2, 2009

Woaaahhh!

Woaaah! I believe I just had an awakening! Was doing my review for Kuroshitsuji today and when I was thinking of it's ratings. I realized, that even if everything was pretty average, the anime deserved a good rating. Why? Solely because it had a rich content. And that was when I understood more. To me, it wouldn't matter how bad the graphics or sound on an anime is. All that matters to me is how strong is the script, how solid the story! As long as it's captivating then I wouldn't need any fancy 3d's or any super surrounds.

So let me ask you this: What is YOUR priority? Will you be able to enjoy an anime with terrible graphics eventhough it has good content? I know I would, and I certainly hope you will too!

*I will now set my ratings to me more biased towards content. Will also edit all posted reviews to reflect the change in standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment