Sunday, September 20, 2009

Music: Vandread - Himegoto

Selamat Hari Raya guys! That's similar to Happy New Year for the Muslim friends... Right? :p Still a little hungover from last night's booze.

And here's a big secret I'm sharing with you guys before the booze effect gets lost. How many of you guys heard this song and went "Damn That's some sexy shit!"

Well this was my get-it-on song way way way back when PentiumIII still ruled the world. Interpretation to the term get-it-on is totally to your imagination. The bonAr from Snark's post is taking up too much energy for my brain to function.


Himegoto by SiLC
Vandread 1st Stage Ending theme

1 comment:

  1. "The bonAr from Snark's post is taking up too much energy for my brain to function."

    Yeah, my posts tend to do that.

    Heheh, I remember Himegoto! I think I preferred the opening to both seasons over the ending though

    ReplyDelete